Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where Have I been?.....

December 8, 2009

Many of you may wonder, "where has Angie been with her blogging?" Well, to answer that question is simple for me. Life got very busy and it was easier to put the blogging to rest while I placed my concentration on more difficult tasks that needed to get done.

When things slowed down enough to where I thought I could return to blogging, my mind was blank. Not with things to blog about, but my password to get to my blog. I tried so many times to get back to my blog with no success. You may say, "well its easy, just enter your email address and they will send you the password." I did and a new problem began. See, around this same time, my email address was changed and so each time I asked for my password, they sent it to the old email address so thus the journey began to recover my password. I have to admit, I didn't try very hard because some days were harder than others. Try to email google and get any help! That was an undertaking of its own. I really had just about given up and finally, today, I received an email from google stating they had changed my email address in their records and were sending my password information to the new email address. So, here I am. Back to reading everyone's blogs and actually being able to post comments. Thank-you Lord for patience!

3 comments: