Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FUN TIME AT THE BEACH!

JUNE 24, 2009

Rachael and I had the opportunity to spend a couple of days at the beach with close friends and we were BLESSED with a wonderful week. Rachael told me later, "Mom, this has been one of my favorite trips."

We played at the beach, ate good food, got a nice "lobster burn", and Jennifer even taught us the "Lobster Creed." (you have to place your last two fingers together and next to the last two fingers together and then separate the pair so that your hands look like a Lobster claw)




"I am a Lobster, Red and Burned."
"To wear my sunscreen, I have learned!"
It was an awesome time with friends and we enjoyed our time together. It was fun to watch the kids gather together and play.



Rachael, McKenzie, and Claire
Claire, pulling her wagon of toys out to sea!

Rachael and Seth playing around with the boogie board.

Jonathan, Claire and (part of me) enjoying the warm ocean!

Rachael and Claire having fun!

Jonathan, Rachael and Claire

4 comments:

  1. It was a fun time! Love the pic of Rachael holding Claire up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the beach, but I don't think we are going to get to go this year....way too much on the calendar : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea,

    The summer has been busy for us too but I am really looking forward to the Disney trip in September. If you need some time in the evenings, bring the kids over and we'll take care of them. Alex is asking to come over so let her come spend an evening with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weekend was great! Vacation is more fun the more people that come. I'm already losing my tan. With no pool this summer I will be as white as I was before summer started.

    ReplyDelete