Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI

May 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelli! You turned 24 years old today. We are so blessed to have you in our lives and we love you very much! It has been my honor to call you my stepdaughter for 18 years now and I still remember the day I met you. Your dad and I had been dating for well over 6 months and he thought it was time for me to meet you and Nick. We came and picked you up from your grandmother's house and took you for ice cream. You were so shy and timid. You hardly spoke 2 words the entire time, but I knew you were definitely "sizing me up." You were making sure that I was the "real deal" and "good enough" for your dad.

I am so proud of the young lady you have become and I have enjoyed being a part of your life for the last 18 years. I look forward to many more years to come and want to see God move in your life. I pray for you each morning and night. I hope you know how much your dad and I desire to see you serve God faithfully. We are still praying for you. You are loved so very much!

Kelli Michelle Tullock
Born: May 07,1985
Your sissy saids hello and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is looking forward to your Birthday Party on Saturday evening at the house. We look forward to seeing you! We love you Bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment