Friday, February 13, 2009

Is there enough time in the Day?

February 13, 2009

There is just not enough time in the day! I have been so busy this week that I've not even had a chance to blog or check in on other blogs. Work has been extremely hectic this week and I've just had so many things to get done. There have been ballgames, doctor appointments, weigh-in, orthodontist appointments, teen activities, tax preparations and family night to squeeze in this week. I will be glad this evening just to take a breath before the next event.

I weighed in on Wednesday and lost another 2.8 lbs. This brings my total from start to now up to 43.4 lbs. I am at the half way mark of my journey and it feels wonderful! I am noticing a lot of difference in my clothes and how I feel physically. It is getting easier to make smarter choices and to prepare food healthy at home. I am still walking on the treadmill and have taken some strolls outside during the pretty weather we are having. Jimmy is doing well and is back to walking on the treadmill. He has been sick the last couple of days and did not feel like exercising. We are still cheering each other on and helping each other stay strong in our journey.

Rachael rolled her ankle in Saturday's CCC tournament and I took her for x-rays on Monday. She is on crutches again and it is not broken (Praise the Lord). However, she did sprain it really bad again and the doctor wants us to get her into some physical therapy to strengthen the ankle. This is the second time she has rolled this ankle. She was out the first part of the basketball season last year when she rolled her ankle and we took her to Baptist ER. Both times the ankle has swollen badly and bruised extremely bad. She has not been able to put much weight on the ankle but will attempt to start bearing some weight next week. Please pray for her to have patience with healing. The Varsity girls did win the tournament and did an outstanding job! Way to go VARSITY GIRLS!!!

I don't have much time. I am running late for my next appointment. Will fix my blog when I can. (hopefully get a background and music back on here) I will also try and post some new pictures. Maybe I'll take some for Valentines Day!