Monday, July 20, 2009

CELEBRATING MY SWEETIE'S BIRTHDAY!

JULY 20, 2009

Due to all the recent activities, we were unable to celebrate my sweetie's birthday last Sunday, so on Thursday the 16th, I took him out for his birthday. Rachael was away at camp so we had a "date night."

Jimmy wanted to see the second Transformers movie, so on Thursday, I took him to the movie for his belated birthday present. We enjoyed our evening out but we learned a lesson when it comes to picking movies. Make ABSOLUTELY SURE you review the ratings well. This is not a movie we would recommend to anyone and we were very "shocked" at the language content. Jimmy was very disappointed in the movie in comparison to the first movie which he enjoyed. I personally, did not care for either one of them.

However, we did enjoy our time together and he enjoyed his day of celebration with a "date night" with his wife!
"My Sweetie!"

Me and "My Sweetie"

"My Sweetie" in his new birthday plaid shorts and polo shirt. (I thought I would never get him in a pair of plaid shorts, but he loves them!)


Happy Belated Birthday Honey, and I love you FOREVER!!

5 comments:

  1. I am glad Jimmy got to celebrate his birthday after the hectic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday, Jimmy!!! Glad you guys got to enjoy a "date night"...it beat tater diggin', didn't it?! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...what a sweet post. Looks like you had a fun "date night".
    Love the plaid shorts! They are all the rage for guys. Buddy finally got a pair too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you had a date night. Love the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shorts too. I bought Wes a pair ( who BTW is not into fashion and could care less about it)> He loves them too.

    Glad ya'll had a good time

    ReplyDelete