Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday, January 9, 2009

Its late so I am going to make this one short. Wanted to make sure I published the pictures of the rainbow that Jimmy took from outside our house. It was absolutely beautiful and also reminded us of the covenant between God and Noah.

I am doing well with my eating this week and exercising too. I just finished the treadmill and I'm really tired. Its almost 11:30pm so I am going to get ready to catch some sleep.

Jimmy got home around 10:45 pm. He is so dedicated to his RU Ministry. He had 37 people in attendance tonight. He leaves the house every Friday around 4:45 pm. Goes to the church, gets the van, picks us 10 people and drives back for RU. Leaves the church around 9:30 pm and takes everyone home and then comes back to church before coming home. I love him more each day because He loves JESUS so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Didn't you just love that HUGE rainbow!! I took a picture of before (it looked like a scene out of a scary movie) and then I took one after (the rainbow)...I'll have to post mine!

    On another note, Tanner has this idea in his head that you guys are giving us your house...he's already got bedrooms picked out for everyone - he said "Alex you'll get Rachel's, I'll get Ms Angie's and Mr Jimmy's and mommy, where will you and Daddy sleep?"...he forgot about the extra bedroom upstairs!! I thought it was funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures of the rainbow are much better than mine. Beautiful, mine did not do the rainbow justice.

    That's great about 37 in RU. Jimmy does an awesome job with this ministry. I appreciate his burden and dedication.

    ReplyDelete